Thursday 15 July 2010

Cover Proofs for my debut novel 'SANDMAN' approved

I have just had a few days off - relaxing at home and taking a few trips in the beautiful Dorset countryside - including a visit to Hengistbury Head and Mudeford Sandbank, both locations used in my thriller called 'Sandman'.

It was fitting that as soon as I got back to work I found an email from my publisher with page proofs of the 'Sandman' cover. Here it is:


Since I have approved this, all the files will now be sent by the publisher to the printer - at last after so long working on this project; serious (re)work on this began in March 2009. Not that the work stops here, of course. Marketing is required by all authors in the present age of cost constraints: not always the best bit for authors who just want to write! So when the book is out, please buy a copy and tell friends about it if you like it. That will make it much easier for me to get my second book published. Just click here if you would like to read more about this psychological thriller - and its real locations on the beautiful south coast of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment